10% off all radiology reports
Exclusive Catapult Grow Pricing!
Whether you have questions regarding an incidental finding, wish to delegate the responsibility and liability of reading your own scans, or just need a second pair of eyes on your radiographs, radiology reports are an excellent way to save on time, money and stress.
Thanks to our partnership with Catapult Grow, we're now able to bring you these services at a reduced price!
Use the following code at checkout for your discount:
- Comparison +$50
- Rush +$35
- Comparison +$0
- Rush +$35
Turnaround time: 2-3 business days
If a report is needed by the end of the next business day, a rush service is available for an additional $35.
All radiology services are provided by US Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologists.
3D imaging services include:
- A radiology report and image report which include a comprehensive analysis of all relevant findings
- A full review of all submitted scan, regardless of volume size
- Measurements for two implant sites ($25 for each additional site)
- The ability to share the case and report with patients and other doctors
2D images services include:
- A radiology report focusing on the primary indication with evaluation of any other significant finding
- Annotated images may be added for clarification on findings
After your case is complete, you will receive a notification email. You can finding your report by logging in to radiodontics.ambrahealth.com.
Offices who send 15+ cases/month are eligible for an additional 5% discount on each case. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (424) 226-2174 to get your practice set up!
When you submit your first case, an online invoice will be sent to your account email at the end of the month.
If your office chooses to pay the invoice online, we will save your payment information to bill automatically at the end of each month a case is submitted. Mailed physical checks are also accepted.
How It Works
Add patient information and relevant clinical notes to ensure the radiology report reflects your needs and concerns.
Once your radiographs have been submitted, our radiologists will review the case. Our typical turnaround time is 2-3 business days.
When a case is completed, you will receive an email notification indicating that the report and images are available on the portal.